CNC grinding machine from Okuma delivers accuracy and power in a compact design.
Okuma’s GI-10NII is equipped with extremely rigid, high-speed grinding wheel spindles that produce high performance production in automated environments. Capable of simultaneous two-axis control, this model is extremely flexible in handling a variety of workpiece shapes in a simple data setting.
Centralized control of lubricating and pneumatic devices allows for easy maintenance, while simplified programming and the program help function allow for easy operation.
Equipped with features that enhance the automation process, this CNC grinding machine is capable of simultaneous dressing and loading, fixed workhead construction, and greater X-axis travel to provide additional space for workpiece loading/unloading.
Key Features of the GI-10NII
- 6” max grinding ID
- NC high-speed oscillation for higher stock removal rates
- 5-surface hydrostatic guideway system (Z-axis)
- High rigidity for powerful grinding
- Standard Hi-G control
- High-speed loader at a rapid traverse of 180 m/min
- Variety of loader patterns for easy automation