South Korean CNC manufacturer Doosan is all set for Machine Tool Expo, Delhi. The CNC major will demonstrate its latest technologies and is gearing up to showcase live demonstrations of its machines like turning centers and Vertical Machining Centre at Hall 11, Stall I-105. The company is planning to give live demonstration of the cutting efficiency on GT2600 during the expo.
The exhibition is scheduled from August 2o-23, 2015 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi. Organised by Indian Machine Tools Manufacturers (IMTMA), Machine Tool Expo 2015, a business to business (b2b) exhibition will be showcasing metal cutting and metal forming machine tools, machines for welding, for thermal and surface treatments, robots, automation hardware and software, assembling, tools, parts, components, accessories, metrology, quality control, systems, material handling and consumable, software & consultancy.
The PUMA GT2600
The PUMA 2600 series turning centers are designed for heavy and interrupted cutting, long-term high accuracy, and superior surface finishes. High speed turret indexing and fast rapid traverse rates minimize non-cutting time. Available mill-drill capability and Y-axis with a programmable tailstock, greatly reduce the need for secondary operations, eliminating additional set-up and handling costs. Benefits of the machine:
1) High speed turret indexing and fast rapid traverse rates minimize non-cutting time. Live tool turret, programmable tailstock are available as option which , greatly reduces the need for secondary operations, eliminating additional set-up and handling costs.
2) The new spindle design ensures maximum power is transmitted from motor to spindle thus reducing transmission losses thereby ensuring availability of high cutting torque.
3) LED work light has been introduced as standard feature in the machine to ensure high energy efficiency even at low voltage.
4) Automatic shutdown function also is an inbuilt feature where-in after 10 min. of idle time, all the motors in the machine shut down automatically to save energy & protect the machine.
5) The overall machine footprint also has been compactly designed to save space without compromising rigidity or stability of the machine.
Key features include; high speed spindle; milling, drilling and tapping capabilities, Heavy duty 12 station turret with 0.15 sec index time, turcite B anti-friction mating way surfaces, tool monitoring system – wear and breakage detection, electric torque limiter protection, one-piece slant bed, tool setter among others.
DNM 500 II
This high productivity vertical Machining center provides stable accuracy in long, heavy duty and high speed cutting. Utmost precision cutting is realized with thermal displacement compensation as standard. Roller type LM guide has replaced ball type as standard to improve rigidity and long-term durability.