We have an opening for a Machine Builder Toolmaker with 5+ years’ experience. This position reports to the Assembly Leader. Applicants should have good attendance, transportation, and work history. Responsibilities include assembly, integration and testing of individual projects to produce high quality customer solutions.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Mechanical assembly of tooling
- Test & debug on workshop floor
- Checking quality of suppliers work/components
- Debug of mechanical scope-of-work
- Working closely with Project Management Department
- Working closely with Mechanical Engineering Department
- Ensuring safe work practices are always being utilized and considered with the workshop
- Verify conformance of parts to stock list and blueprints using measuring instruments, such as: calipers, gauges and micrometers.
- Knowledge of machine construction to build, rebuild and repair machines and equipment using hand tools and power tools.
- Mechanical assembly experience in automation or similar industry
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must have proficiency in reading and interpreting blueprints
- Be able to drive a forklift
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and provide possible solutions.
- Must supply own tools required to perform their job task.
Education & Personality Requirements:
- Vocational School preferred
- Senior High School diploma or higher
- Self- starter & structured
- Good working relationship and effective communication skills with vendors, team members, suppliers and project teams.
- Sense of urgency & customer oriented attitude
- Can work under pressure & challenging time plans
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent