Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs activities of workers supervised
- Analyzes job scope and engineering prints to determine information such as material to be used, type of operations and sequence of operations required
- Maintains time and production records and assigns tasks based on production requirements
- Process all work orders, which includes developing manufacturing methods, ordering materials, and programming.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve efficiency while working cooperatively with other team members.
- Responsible for the quality of components produced or modified within the machine shop
- Provide technical assistance as needed.
- 10 years minimum CNC machining and programming experience
- Ability to read and understand drawings and prints
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Applications
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time