1. Ability to set up, program, operate and troubleshoot CNC Laths and Mills independently
2. Inspect completed work for conformance to specification using tools such as calipers, height gauges, micrometers, etc.
3. Create programs per company job processes and customer specifications
4. Maintain and update CAM software.
5. Analyzes part drawings, sketches, and design data to determine dimension and configuration of cuts, selecting cutting tools, machine speeds and feeds according to knowledge of machine shop processes.
6. Perform debugging and testing of CNC programs in the machining centers.
7. Writes instructions sheets and tool list to guide set-up and operation of the machining centers.
8. Maintain status reports on program availability on a timely basis
9. Development of machining processes and programs for the manufacturing of products in multiple-axis machining centers.
10. Ability to manipulate CAD/CAM files and models of multiple formats utilizing one or more CAD/CAM packages.
11. Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested.