Rapidly growing, first class, fast paced manufacturing facility specializing mostly in the medical field is looking for Full/ PartTime CNC Mill Programmer/Setup Machinist
- Must have good communication and organizational skills.
- Minimum 5-years experience programming and setting up CNC Lathes or Horizontal/Vertical Mills.
- Familiarity with G-code programming.
- Experience with MAZAK NEXUS 200 MSY and INTEGREX i100S or HCN 5000-II and 510C with Mazatrol SW a definite plus.
- Experience with MAKINO DA300 or A51NX a definite plus.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001:2008 requirements.
- Working knowledge of ASME Y14.5M-1994.
Full medical, dental and vision plus holiday pay.
Counter-commute from Silicon Valley!
We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic, individual that can work independently, multitask and is looking to grow with us!
Please email resume and salary expectations to email: [email protected]
Or phone number: Christine Mai (408) 928- 2510 x 102