Mayday Manufacturing is seeking to hire multiple CNC Machinists, a Programmer and Grinders for our facility in Denton.
CNC Machinist Opportunity
Set-up and operation of CNC Machines such as but not limited to lathes and milling machines. Responsible for fabricating quality parts, that meets the customer’s specifications, and requirements. Work performed with general supervision.
High school degree or equivalent
· Programming 3 and 4 Axis machines with 5 axis positioning
· Creating Setup and Tooling Sheets
· Trouble Shoot Machine Tool Alarms and/or Setup/Production Related Issues
· Work with Manufacturing Engineer to Develop Machining Strategies for Complex Parts
· 5 Years CNC Programming
· Programming with 3D Model Based CAM system (ESPRIT Preferred)
· Ability to read/write G-Code on Machine
· Solid Model Creation (Solidworks and CATIA Preffered)
· Able to read and interpret prints including geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
· Knowledge of machine tools, machine speeds, and feed rates
· Knowledge of Mori Seiki and Mazak Controls
· Knowledge of Mill/Turn Style Machines
· Mature professional, safe, no-nonsense demeanor preferred
· Maintain lean, orderly, “6’s” work environment
· Aerospace materials, tolerances and quality control requirements a plus.
· Microsoft Office (Primarialy Excel and Word)
Sets up and operates a machine in the Grind and Hone department. Grinds or hones parts to blueprint specifications, following tooling instructions and applying knowledge of grinding or honing procedures. Work performed with general supervision.
Set-up and operate assigned machine in Grind and Hone, daily.
Read routers for specifications, which include dimensions, tolerances, tooling instructions and number of parts to finish, for each job daily.
Verify dimensions of parts using measuring instruments, daily.
Change, remove, replace, or sharpen dull cutting tools and tooling, as needed.
Clean and maintain machines and tooling parts ensuring equipment is in optimal production condition, daily.
Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and routers, as needed.
Follow safe operating procedures when using all tools and equipment, daily.
Inform team leader or supervisor of equipment or supply problems, immediately.
Adhere to company Quality and Safety standards, policies and procedures at all times.
Maintain security and confidentiality of all files at all times.
Perform other incidental and related duties as assigned.
Basic knowledge of Grinding and Honing applications, concepts, practices, and procedures related to grinding.
Basic understanding of the differences in the types of metals and finishes.
Requires good mechanical aptitude and the ability to follow procedures.
Become proficient using Micrometers, Sunnen Gages, Indicators, and Calipers.
Must successfully complete the Parts Check test.
High level of attention to detail required.
Excellent reasoning skills with the ability to read and interpret complex documents.
Effectively communicate by written or verbal skills with others across various organizational functions to resolve issues.
Fluently speak, read, and write English.
To learn more about Mayday Manufacturing and to submit your application please visit the following: http://www.maydaymfg.com/careers/
For best results please do not use internet explorer when applying on Mayday Manufacturing’s website.
EEO/Affirmative Action and e-verify employer