Hiring for Entry Level and Experienced CNC Machinists at Top organization in Walpole!
Under direct supervision, operate CNC machine shop equipment where little or no set-up is required and perform highly-repetitive tasks in accordance with work instructions.
Pay rate based on experience! All shifts are available !
1. Achieve and maintain appropriate Operator Authorization(s) as required.
2. Work from basic blueprints, material requests, methods sheets, or other written work instructions.
3. Perform other various basic secondary operations including deburring and polishing parts.
4. Inspect complex parts using a wide variety of measuring devices and equipment applying geometric dimensioning and tolerance.
5. Basic computer knowledge to perform labor transactions, and other required functions.
1. Perform other related duties as assigned or as required.
2. Maintain necessary records. Detect and report operation of faulty equipment and unusual conditions to team leader. Maintain work area and equipment in clean, safe and orderly working condition. Follow safety rules and regulations and wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
3. Work effectively with others and actively participate in continuous business improvement activities.
4. Ensure compliance with all Quality and Environmental Health & Safety procedures. Attend EH&S training relative to functional duties.
Please send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call us today at 781-466-3400!!