Donatelle is seeking an Equipment Controls Specialist to join its Automation and Technical Services Team! If you enjoy building customized equipment and seeing how your automation improves processes, this is your opportunity. Seeking candidates with a minimum of 5 years experience in programming PLC's, motion controls, vision systems, and HMI's. Consider joining a team that creates possibilities to improve the quality of life for humankind, one person at a time. Donatelle is a key player in a life-changing industry, at a time of great innovation and progress in our field. And it's a place where you can play a vital role in making great things happen.
Visit www.donatellemedical.com today to view complete job description and apply.
As an Equipment Controls Specialist , you will:
- Design electrical control circuits and control panel layouts for customized equipment
- Design, program, or modify existing production electrical systems as continuous improvement projects
- Debug electrical systems and maintain in-house automation systems
- Manage multiple automation projects while maintaining the budget and timelines to meet customer expectations
- Provide direction to machine builders and design engineers on electrical specifications for customized equipment
Job Type: Full-time
- Programming PLC's, motion controls, vision systems, and HMI's: 5 years