Machine Tool, Hardware Design, Eplan, AutoCAD, Software Design, PLC, HMI, Project Manager, Air Logic System, smart device programming, startup, debug and commissioning for machines.
Produces electric controls engineering designs and modifications by identifying project objectives and issues; researching and developing electric controls engineering techniques and approaches; verifying and validating designs. Duties:
* Determines electric controls engineering design issues by studying project concepts, objectives, priorities, and requirements; analyzing user and potential user input; evaluating similar and related products and systems; identifying and establishing performance standards.
* Organizes design project by identifying short-term and long-range issues; preparing timetables, cost estimates, and required resources.
* Develops electric controls design plans by researching, analyzing, selecting, and applying electric controls engineering concepts, approaches, techniques, and criteria including power generation, control systems, panel layouts, junction boxes, distributed control systems, robotics, circuitry, and Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs); adapting and modifying electric controls engineering options; developing and evaluating new electric controls engineering architectures and algorithms; preparing layout drawings, schematics, and wiring diagrams; collaborating with related engineering design teams; evaluating components, materials, and suppliers; identifying and resolving design integration/interface issues; determining and establishing design specifications and safety standards.
* Verifies and validates electric controls design performance by establishing reliability, maintainability, and durability test standards; building and testing simulations and models; performing diagnostic procedures; conducting compatibility evaluations; analyzing test data; identifying, isolating, and resolving performance problems.
* Documents engineering design by recording electric controls engineering design features, functions, operational requirements, and warnings; specifying operational training; detailing safety and support requirements and operating procedures.
* Maintains engineering design team accomplishments by coordinating actions; obtaining expert input; reviewing open issues and action items; contributing information and electric controls engineering analysis to team meetings and reports; guiding technicians.
* Implements electric controls design by providing installation, start-up, and technical support; troubleshooting and resolving production problems related to electric controls engineering design.
* Prepares engineering design reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing electric controls engineering design data and trends.
* Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging electric controls engineering technologies and practices; participating in educational opportunities and professional organizations; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
* Enhances engineering and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. Skills/Qualifications: Electronic Systems, Electronic Production Technologies, General Math Skills, Dealing with Complexity, Analyzing Information , Verbal Communication, Functional and Technical Skills, Attention to Detail, Telecommunications Systems Engineering, Telecommunications Technologies, Innovation