Job Description We are currently looking to fill a CNC Programmer position for a Tulsa company.
Hours: 7am-3:30pm; Some Overtime Possible
Starting Pay: $18 – $28 per hour; depending on experience
Position is responsible for the set-up, programming, and operation of computer numerical control and manual machines for the purpose of fabricating parts for production, which includes loading parts into the machine, cycling the machine, observing any malfunctions in the machine operations, such as worn or damaged cutting tools.Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Performs typical machine set-up for CNC machines which may include uploading programs to CNC Machines, adjusting tooling, making changes in tooling, calibrating, and testing.
- Detects and reports defective materials, worn or damaged cutting tools or other questionable conditions to Supervisor.
- Performs any of the following tasks: milling, turning, drilling, tapping, de-burring, sawing and sanding as needed.
- Performs inspection of machined products and is responsible for first article check to ensure proper set-up and tooling has been used.
- Completes and maintains paperwork for parts information and tracking.
- Performs machine maintenance as needed.
- Maintains clean, orderly work area and equipment following required safety procedures.
- 5+ years of programming experience
- Experience with ProE and/or Creo codes
- Experience with Mazatrol and Okuma beneficial
- Able to read and understand work orders, blueprints, engineering plans and more
- Must have familiarity with 3-4 axis machines, experience with 5 axis is a plus
- Manage availability of stock inventory for continuous production.
- Able to program mills and lathes, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, and more
- Able to do sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks
- Able to follow safety protocols and complete preventative maintenance on equipment, as well as request needed maintenance in a timely manner.
- Maintain production forms, paperwork, and quality logs.
If interested in this position and meet the requirements listed above, please “Apply Now” and submit resume for consideration.
Check out other available positions by visiting us at https://www.barracudastaffing.com.
BARRACUDA STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
When you come to work for Barracuda Staffing, we don’t just give you a job, we give you the support you need to succeed. Before you even start, we provide you with helpful resources like our Interview Guide, FAQS, and even video tips to help you land the job you’ve been hoping for. It is never our goal to put you into a job where you don’t fit or won’t succeed, so rather than place you in a position we expect you to leave soon, we will hold out for just the right opportunity.
Whether you are just starting your job search, or you need to start tomorrow, Apply Now and let us help you find your new job!
We’ve got jobs, inspiration, information, and we’re even good for a laugh! Check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, or Twitter