RCO has an immediate opening for a CNC Lathe Programmer/Operator who would be responsible for the daily operation on first shift (6am-4:30pm).
- Program Haas CNC Lathe’s using provided prints or data
- Inspect parts regularly to provided standards
- Maintain order lists and job priorities
- Change program and tools
- Organize and coordinate with coworker
- Keep machines running
- Insure proper part labeling and staging
- PM machines and tools
· At least 2 years’ experience.
· Must have worked in a shop environment.
· Basic computer knowledge.
· Knowledge of grid system and basic shop math
· Must have Haas programming experience
We offer an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits. We also offer short term disability and FMLA benefits, a 401(k) match, tuition reimbursement, as well as Bereavement Pay and Jury Duty Pay.
Located in Metro Detroit, RCO Engineering is a leading supplier to the automotive, aerospace and defense industries. As a full service product development partner, RCO offers customers a wide range of services, including production plastic and metal parts, prototype and production seat molds, prototype and production injection molds, a full service aluminum foundry, as well as complete product design and engineering services. Our fully equipped metal fabricating and stamping facility is capable of producing parts, assemblies and subassemblies for most any system. Additionally, RCO is the industry's largest and most trusted seating and soft trim development company, having worked with almost every automotive OEM and numerous aerospace firms.