KLH Industries is excited to announce we are seeking a first-shift CNC Programmer/Operator at our Germantown, WI facility within the Greater Milwaukee area. We are prepared to train on latest software and machining equipment, including 5-axis milling and 9-axis turn/mill. KLH Industries is willing to pay airfare for qualified out-of-state applicants to interview and tour in person.
Shift Job Type:
First shift, full-time
$18.00 to $30.00 /hour
The CNC Programmer creates, edits, and validates programs for vertical mills and/or lathes. At times will set up, prove out and run jobs. Responsibilities include:
· Analyzes customer-supplied blueprints and documents to determine dimensions, tolerances, and other specifications
· Investigates necessary tooling, fixtures, and equipment
· Determines machining sequence and workpiece holding techniques
· Investigates and selects cutting tools and their speed/feed rates
· Utilizes software to calculate time values for price estimation and cost reduction
· Prepares supporting shop documentation, including drawings and instructions
· Collaborates with technical personnel to research and resolve problems
· Uses precision measuring instruments to verify finished work piece
· Complies with equipment and regulatory safety instructions
· Treat all colleagues, customers, vendors, and visitors with inherent respect and professionalism.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 3 to 5 years of machining experience
· Experience with tool pathing software
· Experience with 3d modeling software
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Experience with MasterCAM
· Experience with SolidWorks
· Knowledgeable in Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing
· Experience with JobBOSS a plus
· Flexible work hours
· Paid lunch break
· 401(k) with employer match
· Health insurance premium contribution
· Health Savings Account (HSA)
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Holiday
· Prescription safety glasses subsidy
Working Environment: Air conditioned, overhead crane, raised ceilings, well-lit.
How to Apply: Résumés may be submitted at www.klhindustries.com/careers.
About KLH Industries:
KLH Industries machines precision parts and components for a variety of markets. On any given day, KLH turns a critical shaft for the aerospace industry, drills an orifice plate for the food processing industry, or cuts research technology for the defense sector. KLH provides the passion and experience to give shape to engineered technologies and ideas, including life or flight critical aerospace components.