KELLY ENGINEERING IS LOOKING FOR A CNC SWISS PROGRAMMER
IN THE PHILADELPHIA REGION - Relocation assistance is available.
100K SALARY FOR THE RIGHT EXPERIENCE
The CNC Swiss Programmer is responsible for the development, maintenance and optimization of new and existing CNC Swiss and lathe programs. This is a hands on position that will require the programmer to get his hands dirty. Our machines use OSP and FANUC controls. And types of machines such as; multi-axis STAR machines, Tsugami, and Okuma machines.
- Development of programs for new products or prototypes coming from engineering.
- Providing floor support for the programs, as well as continuous ongoing optimization of production programs.
- Setup and prove out new programs.
- Assist in set up of new jobs in accordance with production schedule.
- 3-5 years of hands on programming experience.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Ability to read prints and drawings.
- Ability to read and manipulate G-Code
If you are a fit and interested in this position please send your resume to Kristie at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.