ERG Aerospace is an AS-9100 certified company, seeking motivated individuals to add to our steadily growing team. We are looking for a someone to help define the department, to bring in new best practices, introduce efficiencies across the machine shop. Team work and communication is key for this position. You will be asked to work in parallel with production operators. ERG is a safety-first company so working in a safe and secure manner is critical.
Company Conformance Statements
The candidate will work under the direction of Production Supervisor as needed. They will be required to follow all requirements of our safety-first environment per ERG’s Company Policies.
· Be current with Materials, Speeds and Feeds, Fixtures, Tooling, used in the production of parts.
· Work with other Machinists in producing parts.
- Program, setup and run parts from drawings to meet specifications.
- Use good communication skills with an aptitude for learning new skills and teaching other employees.
· Be able to inspect parts using standard measuring tools.
- Take a proactive approach to continuous improvement including productivity, quality, efficiency, and safety.
- Perform required daily maintenance and cleanliness.
The work environment may require:
· PPE, provided by the Company, to be worn to match the hazards of the environment.
· Working in very hot (above 90 F degrees) or very cold (below 32 F degrees) temperatures.
· Including exposure to sounds and noise levels that are distracting or uncomfortable, possible exposure to contaminants, exposure to hazardous equipment.
· Sitting, standing, and/or repetitive movement up to an eight-hour work day.
· Bending, twisting, and lift 50 pounds to chest height.
· Use a variety of hand controls and tools.
Knowledge Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience, equivalent professional training, or academic qualifications in CNC programing G-code and manual machine operations.
- Use of CAD/CAM software. Experience with Surfcam and Solidworks a definite plus.
- Communicate, with fluency, in English. Bilingual is a plus.
- Must have good math, computer, organization and documentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
· Understanding of shop production, equipment maintenance, and job tracking systems required.
- Any prior training or mentoring experience in machining or programming is of strong plus.
· A strong desire to learn.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Based upon experience and qualifications.
· Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, plus other benefits
NOTE: Must be able to prove you are eligible to work in the USA, No relocation offered.
Please send resume to: [email protected]