Our Client is seeking an experienced highly-skilled Machine Shop CNC Programmer to join our team! You will be required to have experience in with IGES, Solid Models, Step, Catia, NX files and run Mastercam.
- CAD/CAM programming for production of parts
- Interpret GD&T per ASME Y14.5 2009 and works from prints to determine operational sequences; select tools, spindle speeds, tool feed rates and chucking/holding requirements in accordance with materials.
- Create setup sheets, tool lists, etc.
- Perform machine setup as needed
- Identify tooling needed
- Assist in estimation of quotes
- Experience with HAAS Mills
- First Shift required (7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- Salary is negotiable.
Our client is an established Aerospace and Commercial machine shop that has been in business for 40 years. AS9100 certified performing high precision milling, turning prototype and CNC production machining. Hours of operations are 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday thru Friday.