- Interpret Technical Drawings and use knowledge to setup metal working processes; work holding fixtures, process steps, equipment and tooling selection
- Generate CNC programs and setups using Mastercam.
- Setup and prove out processes on 5 Axis Mori Seiki CNC machines; lathes, mills, and related CNC equipment
- Siemens Controller experience a must.
- Selection of CNC metal cutting tooling; drills, end mills, inserts, etc.
- Design and manufacture part holding fixtures for High Mix - Low Volume production.
- Troubleshoot and resolve manufacturing process issues; fixtures, machine, tooling, etc.
- Work with and provide feedback to various departments and customers.
- Monitor CNC processes and implement proactive solutions; process improvements, line flow, quality, efficiency
- Experience with Materials such as Titanium & Nickel.
- 5+ years' CNC programming experience or equivalent secondary education; AAS Machining Technology, BS Degree Mechanical Engineering Technology, Manufacturing Engineering
- 10+ years' previous working experience in a metalworking manufacturing setting with a structured quality system