2nd shift with training on 1st shift.
CNC and/or mill experience with set up and Mazak 5 axis precision machinists.
Set up CNC Machine Tool per documented instructions utilizing standard work holding, existing fixtures and standard tooling.
-Responsible for quality, production standards, safety, scrap, and documentation records.
-Operate machine tool to produce high quality product to customer specifications.
- Make necessary fixture and tooling offset adjustments to maintain size. Change cutting tools as required.
- 1st piece and in process inspection of components being manufactured to verify print and process specifications are being met.
- Keep accurate documentation and piece count
- 5S Maintain cleanliness and organization of machine tool, work station and general area.
- Move product throughout the facility by use of pallet jack and tow motor. - May be required to assist in other general shop functions as well as running another machining center as needed.
- Reports to the shop supervisor.
- Standing and walking for 8 hours minimum duration with minimal break periods.
-Physically capable of lifting 50 lbs without the support of Crane or Hoist.