Immediate Openings: CNC Operators 1st and 2nd shift in New Britain and Berlin
CNC Operators needed for to run small and micro parts in a high production environment. Candidates must be mechanically inclined and have at least three years of experience running CNC Milling Machines. HAAS VMC experience a plus!
Operate a CNC Mill work center
Load and unload fixtures
Inspect own parts
Make adjustments and change tools
Read and interpret blueprints
Make program edits as needed
Experience and Skills:
- Must have experience using gauges, micrometers, calipers and indicators
Experience working with tight tolerances is required
The CNC Operator is also required to:
- Meet or exceed hourly production goals
- Have good communication skills
- Have good computer skills
- Understand and follow written procedures
- Follow safety and 5S procedures
- Have good attendance
- Be responsible for their work
- Be able to lift moderate loads regularly (under 40 lbs)
- Have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Able to prioritize changes in a fast pace working environment
Pay = Competitive, based on experience.
1st shift hours: 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM, overtime as required.
2nd shift hours: 3:30 PM – 12:00 AM, overtime as required.
No Phone Calls Please
An Equal Opportunity Employer -----M/F/D/V