An industry leader in precision machining, seeks CNC Machine Operators to join our thriving organization. Working in our state-of-the-art production facility in New Troy, MI, new CNC Machine Operators will work on CNC Mill or Lathe machines. We are open to candidates from a range of experience levels; entry level to experienced machinists are encouraged to apply. The ideal candidate will be highly detail and process oriented, have astute technical focus, and will excel working in a fast-paced environment.
While prior manufacturing experience is a plus, we are willing to train on the nuances of our industry. Our collaborative team is comprised of long-tenured employees and industry experts. This is an exciting opportunity for entry level and experienced candidates alike to join our stable yet dynamic and growing organization.
To the CNC Machine Operator, we offer:
- $12 - $16 an hour, commensurate with experience
- Overtime available
- 401k with company match
- Health and dental insurance
- PTO and holidays
- Life and disability insurance
- Training grants and mentorship from knowledgeable, long-tenured industry experts
Duties and Responsibilities for the CNC Machine Operator:
- Runs CNC Mills and/or Lathes as outlined by the standard operating procedures
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position
- Maintains specifications by observing the manufacturing processes; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; and adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs
- Updates job knowledge by participating in cross-training initiatives
Requirements for the CNC Machine Operator:
- 2-3 years of previous CNC Mill/Lathe experience preferred
- Manufacturing experience is a plus
- Willingness to work OT hours as needed
- Ability to pass drug screen test
- Physical requirements include lifting 50 lbs. and working in a shop floor setting