- Produce products and components to specifications using CNC machines.
- Select appropriate tools and materials used in production per setup instruction.
- Monitor machine performance during the machining process.
- Identify component defects and take corrective action to solve the problem.
- Maintain and clean machines.
- Knowledge and competency in the fundamentals of machining.
- Ability to read blueprints and other product specification documents in English
Standing for long periods, stooping, bending, reaching overhead, lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 30 pounds, while occasionally lifting objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.