2nd Shift CNC Operator
• Operation of CNC machines and shop maintenance.
• Maintain production in accordance with the design/engineering specifications, time/completion schedules, quality standards and employee safety.
• Work closely with the Manager and Production Supervisor to coordinate output and production sequence in compliance with the goals of management.
• Communicate the need for maintenance or repair of CNC equipment, tool condition/replacement, and inventory of supplies.
• Checks machine’s readiness to perform the necessary work, validates G code; mount and preset required tools.
• Pauses machines every few hours to check the condition of tools that work for long stretches to ensure that they don’t fail prematurely.
• Monitor the milling progress carefully and detect possible problems with the milling programs.
• Maintain good communication with the CNC programmers to give feedback on efficiency and safety of the milling programs.
• Load and preset tooling.
• Prior experience operating 5-axis CNC machines and/or CNC machines with Fanuc controllers preferred, but we are also willing to train.
• Possess mechanical aptitude in working on basic machine maintenance.
• Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical issues.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems.
• Detailed oriented, self-motivated, ability to work well with limited supervision.
• Ability to work overtime and on weekends as needed for the position.
• Must keep work area clean and be willing to help fellow operators.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time, 2nd shift position, Monday through Friday 3:30 pm to 12:00 am, with extended hours and weekends as needed. Overtime pay (time and a half) is currently available for extended hours. There will be a 1st shift training period (M – F, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm), the duration of which will depend on prior experience and the ability to learn quickly.
About Antiquity Stone
Antiquity Stone, LLC is a privately owned stone sculpture production facility, using state of the art digital technology and machinery to produce high end stone sculpture. Antiquity Stone operates 10- 5-axis CNC machines and 2 Robots in a 60,000 square foot facility.
Because of continued growth, we are looking for a CNC Operator to join our team at their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Morrisville, PA, just outside of Philadelphia.