The CNC operator is responsible for the daily setup and operation of one or more CNC milling machines. He/she will also assist other CNC operators with any of their daily duties including area housekeeping, maintenance and work piece setup. We are willing to train applicants whose past experience demonstrates a high level of responsibility and mechanical aptitude.
• Operation of CNC machines and shop maintenance.
• Maintain production in accordance with the design/engineering specifications, time/completion schedules, quality standards and employee safety.
• Work closely with the Manager and Production Supervisor to coordinate output and production sequence in compliance with the goals of management.
• Communicate the need for maintenance or repair of CNC equipment, and maintain the necessary inventory and order supplies.
• Checks machines readiness to perform the necessary work, validates G code; mount and preset required tools.
• Setup of work projects work offsets.
• Monitor the milling progress carefully and detect possible problems with the milling programs.
• Maintain good communication with the CNC programmers to give feedback on efficiency and safety of the milling programs.
• Load and preset tooling.
• Prior experience operating 5-axis CNC machines and/or CNC machines with Fanuc controllers preferred, but we are also willing to train.
• Possess mechanical aptitude in working on basic machine maintenance.
• Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical issues.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems.
• Detailed oriented, self-motivated, ability to work well with limited supervision.
• Ability to work overtime and on weekends as needed for the position.
• Must keep work area clean and be willing to help fellow operators.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position, Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, with extended hours and weekends as needed. Overtime pay (time and a half) is currently available for extended hours.
About Antiquity Stone
Antiquity Stone, LLC is a privately owned stone sculpture production facility, using state of the art digital technology and machinery to produce high end stone sculpture. Antiquity Stone operates 10- 5-axis CNC machines and 2 Robots in a 60,000 square foot facility.
Because of continued growth, they are looking for a CNC Operator to join their team at their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Morrisville, PA, just outside of Philadelphia.