Antiquity Stone, LLC is seeking a full time CNC Operator to work Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm with extended hours and weekends as needed for a privately owned stone sculpture production facility, using state of the art digital technology and machinery. The CNC operator is responsible for the daily setup and operation of one or more 5 Axis CNC machines.
· Operation of Fanuc, NUM controller 5 axis CNC machines and ABB robots.
· Maintain production in accordance with the design/engineering specifications, time/completion schedules, quality standards and employee safety.
· Work closely with the Manager and Production Supervisor to coordinate output and production sequence in compliance with the goals of management.
- Possess mechanical aptitude in working on basic machine maintenance.
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical issues.
· Monitor the milling progress carefully and detect possible problems.
· Maintain good communication with the CNC programmers and give feedback.
· Setup of work projects.
Antiquity Stone is located convenient to Philadelphia in Morrisville, PA. Please email resume and cover letter– no phone calls.