CNC Mill Machinist - 2nd Shift
5280 Main St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55421, USA
Thursday, October 18, 2018
Founded in 1946, Kurt Manufacturing is proud to be a 100% employee owned manufacturer of high quality, precision-machined parts and products. Kurt Manufacturing enjoys an excellent reputation with an extensive customer base, including some of the largest and most influential companies in the world.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Kurt has 6 business divisions operating in 4 states. Kurt s innovative engineering systems, hydraulic solutions, work holding devices and Kinetic bike trainers are sold worldwide. Our expertise in contract and subcontract machining, impact extrusions, die casting, screw manufacturing, welding, structural building materials, NADCAP services and assembly solutions enables us to partner with our customers to get superior results, even in the most demanding and complex applications. Industries served include aviation and aerospace, defense, construction, semiconductor, oil and energy, and consumer goods.
Taking ownership is woven into the fabric of everything we do. Ownership sets us apart. Makes us better. If you are ready to transform your career with an industry leader, let us show you how owning something makes all the difference.
The CNC Mill Machinist is responsible for the manufacture of parts per plant and customer specifications in an accurate and timely manner utilizing CNC machine centers.
- Sets up, adjusts, checks out programming and operates CNC machines to perform a series of progressive machining operations requiring a high degree of skill.
- Requires a broad knowledge of machining techniques and familiarity with CNC operational procedures.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reliable attendance is required.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 3 years of related experience
- Ability to perform metric conversions
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints, specifications and routings
- Associate s Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school
- 4 or more years of related experience
Kurt Manufacturing is an equal opportunity employer and embraces all individuals and what makes them unique. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, a disabled veteran, or an individual that has other barriers that limit your ability to access our on-line application system, please contact Human Resources at [email protected] to discuss alternative ways to apply for open positions.
- Pay Type
- Employment Indicator
- Required Education
- 5280 Main St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55421, USA