Title: CNC / Manufacturing Engineer
Location (Facility): Victaulic-Headquarters - Easton, PA
Reports to : Manager of Global Manufacturing Engineering
**RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS OFFERED FOR THIS POSITION**
1) Tool and Program CNC Lathes, Machining Centers, and Mill/Turns.
2) Assist product engineering in design for manufacturability, costing, process validation, and implementation of new products and equipment.
3) Investigate processes and technologies for new equipment selection to address flexibility, quality, capacity and cost reductions.
4) Provide technical support to aid Maintenance Department in trouble shooting.
5) Determine process flow and cost estimate of special orders.
6) Make improvements to existing processes, programs, and tools.
7) Document procedures and train employees on processes and the proper use of equipment and gauging.
8) Complete other assigned projects within Forks Manufacturing to improve efficiencies and quality, reduce cost, etc. Develop and implement these solutions working with Manufacturing Supervisors, Engineering, QA, Maintenance, and hourly personnel.
Qualifications (education, experience, skills, personal attributes):
1) 3+ years experience in tooling and program CNC Lathes, Machining Centers, and Mill/Turns.
2) Associates or Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline preferred.
3) Experience in fixture and tool design.
4) Strong analytical and problem solving skills required.
5) Good organizational and communication skills required.
6) Optimistic, can-do attitude that enjoys working with people