Kelly Services currently has several openings for experienced 2nd Shift CNC Machinists with a leading medical device manufacturing company in Audubon & Eagleville, PA.
These are direct hire opportunities!
Location(s): Audubon & Eagleville, PA
Hours: 3p - 11:30p, M-F
Duration: Direct Hire
Pay: Starting at $19\hr. (entry level w\ certification)
Starting at $22\hr.(experienced w\ certification)
Company-s mission is to deliver cutting-edge technology, research and innovative solutions, to promote healing in patients with musculoskeletal disorders. The CNC Milling Machinist will operate machines to produce parts, all of which must meet the dimensional specifications of the mechanical engineered drawing.
Also, you will work in a state of-the art Production facility. The fully-equipped machining, milling and turning operations includes:
- CNC 3, 4 & 5 Axis Milling Center
- CNC Multi-Axis Swiss-Type Lathes
- Wire EDM Machines
- Mastercam Programming Stations
CNC Machinist Responsibilities:
- Operate machines to produce parts, all of which must meet the dimensional
specifications of the mechanical engineered drawing
- Load/unload parts from machine. Measure and inspect. Make dimensional
adjustments (offsets). Resolve and communicate problems/issues to attention of
- Accurately complete all quality control documentation and inspection sheets.
- Follows verbal and/or written instructions such as blueprints, traveler, work
instruction, process specifications, sketches, and direction from supervisor in
completing a variety of machining and inspection tasks
- Work efficiently to achieve targeted goals
- Performs other duties as assigned, to maintain efficiency throughout the company
- Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards
of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with
other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of company
- Must have at least 2+ yrs. current work experience; along with training and certifications - Experienced with Lathe, Mill, or Swiss machines a MUST - Must have experience operating CNC machines and other various manufacturing machines - Flexible, reliable, self-starting team player with ability to work with little or no supervision - Good communication skills - Team player, open to new ideas and team work, self-motivated individual, willingness to continually strive to increase personal knowledge and value. - Ability to read part drawings, along with intermediate math skills in geometric and trigonometric formulas a plus - Above average manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude. Visual inspection with the use of a microscope on small parts with attention to detail