Position Summary: Provides technical support to the machine operators of a climate-controlled machine shop. The CNC machines are multi-axis with sub spindles and live tooling to help machinists produce precision parts with tight tolerances.
· Work with all machine shop associates to troubleshoot technical issues.
· Drive machine shop efficiency by reducing idle machine time.
· Perform set ups and operate machines as needed.
· Perform quality inspections as needed
· Train and assess associates as needed
· Participate in MRB and related activities.
· Responsible for following safety and quality system procedures as required.
· Participate in 5S activities.
· Other duties as assigned
understanding of CNC and Non-CNC Mill/Lathe machines (Swiss experience preferred)
· Strong troubleshooting skills
· Able to perform set ups.
· Able to hold required tolerances
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
· Ability to meet quality standards
· Commitment to safety/5S
· Demonstrated ability to lead others and work independently
· Open-minded, flexible, embraces change and continuous process improvement