CNC Machinists – are you looking for a contract position that will offer exceptional pay, flexibility, and the opportunity to work with some of the nation’s most prominent manufacturing organizations? Look no further! PMG is the nation’s premier industrial contracting company, with a reputation for integrity and reliability built over the course of our 40-year history. We currently have great assignments for CNC Machinists with some of the leaders in the manufacturing industry.
Our dedicated recruiters will provide you with personal, hands-on assistance in matching you with just the right jobs and companies to fit your needs. PMG contract assignments generally require that you travel to various parts of the country for extended periods of time; however, we will pay all travel and housing expenses. We also offer excellent pay, with the potential for you to earn as much in 6-8 months as you would earn in a year elsewhere. This allows you the flexibility to take time off between assignments. Let PMG help you to place you where your expertise is needed the most. Contact us today!
As a CNC Machinist, you will work for clients who manufacture and rebuild a variety of components for defense/aerospace, automotive, medical applications among many others.. Manual Machinists are also welcome to apply!
We are looking for highly skilled machinists with experience on one or more of the following machines:
- Multi-Axis Mills/Machining Centers (3,4,5 Axis)
- Lathes – 2, 3 Axis and Live Tooling
- CNC Horizontal Boring Mills (HBMs)
- CNC Vertical Turret Lathes (VTLs)
- Manual Machinists Welcome to Apply
We are looking for CNC Machinists with the expertise and professionalism to perform exceptionally well and with minimal guidance in any given manufacturing situation. You must also be an excellent communicator with the ability to interact effectively with colleagues and management.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Minimum 3 years' experience setting up and operating CNC Machinery
- Ability to perform program editing using G&M Code
- Experience working with large parts (10+ Tons)
- Ability to perform complex setup with little to no supervision
- Experience working with exotic metals, including Inconel
- The ability to travel and commit to assignments ranging from 4 months to 1 year
- Ability to work 2nd and 3rd shifts, including overtime for the duration of the assignment (60+ hours/weeks)
As a CNC Machinist with PMG, you will have the backing of one of the nation’s leading suppliers of contract labor solutions for the industrial manufacturing industry. Our assignments offer some of the industry’s top pay rates, and we can guarantee you a minimum of 50 hours of work each week. Our positions usually require travel to a variety of locations throughout the country, but we pay all travel and lodging expenses, as well as a generous per diem. This is an excellent opportunity for you to build your resume working with some of the most innovative, state-of-the-art manufacturers while traveling the country and making great money.
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Highly competitive hourly pay
- W2 contractor assignments
- Health insurance
- Dedicated recruiters
- Paid travel expenses to and from job sites
- Paid lodging
- Per diem
- Flexibility to take time off between assignments