Manufacturer of industrial measuring instruments is seeking an experienced CNC machinist, with the following responsibilities:
- Program and set up CNC milling machines and lathes
- Improve existing processes by recommending appropriate fixtures and tooling, in coordination with Engineering and Production staff
- Knowledge of FeatureCAM and MasterCAM important
- Shop management experience helpful
- Material procurement experience helpful
- Knowledge of Haas and Fanuc controls helpful
The ideal candidate will have extensive prior work experience, with an in-depth understanding of machining best practices. An impeccable work ethic and ability to multi-task are critical, in addition to English communication skills.
Fully air-conditioned, comfortable facility, with competitive compensation, including fully covered health insurance with family coverage, profit sharing, generous paid time off, and other benefits.