Manpower is seeking a CNC Machinist for one of our TOP clients in Oldsmar Fla.
Are you looking for a new opportunity closer to home? Do you wish to further your EDUCATION for FREE?
As a CNC Machinist, you will...
- Operate and set up: lasers CNC/EDM, CNC machining centers, CNC grinders.
- Utilize measuring tools to inspect parts.
- Accurately interpret blueprints and/or work in-process documents.
- Read and use measurement tools.
- Perform preventative maintenance on the equipment when required
- Perform manual machining operations.
What's in it for you...?
- Stable employment
- 40-hour work week plus some overtime
- Opportunity to participate in free education and certification programs
- Benefits eligibility through Manpower
You qualify for this job because you have the following:
- H.S. diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years' experience in measuring equipment and CNC set-up and program editing.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem-solving ability.
Are you just the person we are looking for?