Engineering of Minnesota has an exciting new opening for a CNC
Machinist with a great company located in the Twin Cities area.
A minimum of 2 years’ of experience is required.
* Produces machined parts by setting up, editing programs and operating a CNC Mill and/or CNC Lathe Machine.
* Read and understand CNC programs, layouts and blueprints.
Inspect machined parts.
* Maintain quality and safety standards.
* Maintain equipment and supplies.* Complete daily production / quality logs.
* 2-year Vocational degree in machining field and/or equivalent experience and education
* Minimum 2 years of work-related experience
* Ability to read and understand blueprints
* Ability to use inspection tools (micrometers, calipers, gauges) as needed
* Ability to hold tight tolerances
* Strong verbal communications skills
* Programming experience/knowledge a plus