Creating Parts For High Profile Customers
At G & V Machine Company, we recognize and reward our employees for a job well done. Would you like to be part of our team with top pay, varying options for time off, great benefits, and a great management team?
G & V was established in 1946 and is currently a woman owned family business. Our machinists craft various metal parts for our wide diverse customer base that includes, agriculture, construction, off road highway trucking, forestry, mining and many other industries around the world. We are conveniently located in Ixonia between Madison and Milwaukee, WI. We have employees from all surrounding cities and many that have been with us for a decade or more.
This year we have partnered with more customers and obtained new machinery. The continued growth within has created a lot of new opportunities for new applicants. We are currently looking for machinists to train or experienced operators for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift. Individuals working 2nd or 3rd shift will receive a 10% shift premium in addition to their hourly wage. A machinist can earn anywhere from $16 per hour to $24 per hour depending on experience. Our qualifications require either prior manufacturing experience OR strong mechanical ability.
G & V prides itself on our full benefit package offered to employees which includes:
- Great health plan that has zero co-pay charges for office visits
- Choice of 2 Dental plans
- tuition reimbursement up to $5,000 per year for continuing education
- Vision plan
- Company paid Disability and Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Perfect attendance program
- 401k with company match (Roth or Pre-tax)
- Vacation at 6 months
- We offer a $2,500 referral bonus (when an employee refers a new employee, that is given to both the current and the new employee at the 6-month anniversary).
- Other perks include: safety lunches, holiday lunches, holiday pay, annual employee/family outings,
You can apply in person at N8100 Industrial Drive, Ixonia, WI 53036 or at through our website https://gvmachine.com/careers/