Seeking an experienced Machinist in Greensboro, NC for second shift.
- G-Code and CNC programming.
- GibbsCAM or comparable 3D Cad software.
- MUST have at least 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Standing for up to 8 hours per day.
- Lifting, moving steel tools of moderate weight.
- Studies specifications such as blueprints, sketches, models or descriptions, and visualizes product to determine materials required and machines needed to fabricate tooling.
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as, but not limited to, lathes, manual mills, grinders, saws, etc.
- Operates CNC mill, wire, and RAM EDM equipment.
- Creates CNC programs with CAM Software.
- Verifies conformance of machined parts to specifications through the use of calipers, micrometers, gauge blocks, height gauges, etc.
- Operates from detailed blueprints yet able to conceptualize and fabricate specialty tooling and fixtures.
- Knowledge of metal characteristics and properties including heat-treating.
Salary will be between $20.00 - $23.50 an hour depending on experience.
Benefits such as annual bonus, paid holidays, and health insurance will be offered.Company DescriptionThe Graham family has been staffing the Triad since 1969.
Graham Personnel Services business is conducted in adherence with the following principles, which comprise our Core Values:
Passion for success: for our clients, candidates, and team members
Be unusually helpful
Do the right thing
Focus on prioritization and sense of urgency
We are driven by results. We do not get credit for trying.