Chardon area manufacturer seeking a CNC Lathe Machinist to grow into Set-up Operator for their leading production center. Excellent opportunity to grow with a company where advancement opportunities are possible.
- Up to $20/hr. based on experience
- 1st and 2nd shift available
- Temp to hire assignment with great company
- Benefits upon hire permanent hire include paid holiday, vacation and retirement contribution
Setup, operate and maintain machine
Read blueprints, micrometers, calipers, mechanical drawing, etc.
Understanding of programming, not to write it but an understanding of what it mean
Runs production as needed
Control and adjust the functions and settings of machine
Load and unload raw material or parts onto the machine
Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
Test the operation of machines periodically to guarantee their smooth running
- Must have basic machinist tools
- Certificate or diploma in engineering or relevant discipline preferred
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
The Reserves Network pays WEEKLY!
If interested please send a resume to [email protected]