Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for 3 CNC Machinists in Anaheim, CA. These CNC positions are long term, temp-to-hire opportunities!
The CNC jobs require candidates to set up and operate various CNC machines and manual equipment within a friendly, team driven manufacturing environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!!
Responsibilities for the CNC Machinist positions include but are not limited to:
* Set-up and operate a variety of CNC and/or manual machines where set-up is well defined with limited supervision.
* Aligns and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials onto machines.
* Read blueprints, drawings, CNC programs and engineering instructions to ensure conformance to specifications of precision parts.
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for the CNC Machinist positions:
* Minimum of 2 years experience in operating CNC production equipment.
* Posses a basic understanding of the mechanical steps required to install and align the designated tools and hardware for metal cutting/fabricating operations.
* Must be able to perform work at a bench height of 37.5\" to 42\".
*Must be able to stand for up to eight hours per day, ability to move about, bends, stoops, uses hands and lift up to 35 pounds unassisted.
What's in this for you??
* Pay rate of $22.33 per hour, plus overtime as needed
* Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week.
* Casual, laid back atmosphere
* Friendly co-workers
Click on \"Apply Now: to be considered for this CNC Machinist position in Anaheim, CA!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
The company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.