CNC Set-up & Operate-small lot size
Top pay for the best fit combination of personality and skills. We specialize in high precision machined components and assemblies for the aerospace and pharmaceutical industries. We are seeking a CNC Machinist with a minimum of 10 years experience on 3 & 4 axis CNC vertical mills and/or 2 & 3 axis CNC Lathes. Work in a clean, climate controlled, facility. We are ISO certified and ITAR registered.
· Observes and respects all safety requirements, policies and procedures for specific work areas.
· Blueprint reading per ANSI-Y14.5
· Metrology-Proper set up, use and care of micrometers, calipers, height gauges, bore gauges, PG Gauges, Indicators, profilometers.
· Visual and manual inspection for surface finish, burr or handling defects.
· Manual burr removal and surface polishing.
· Record inspection data and maintain documents.
· Maintain and record time and run quantities.
· Set up using Fanuc and Yasnac CNC Control panels.
· Read, understand and execute G&M code programs.
· Read and execute tooling and work holding set up documents.
· Work Holding set up-Vises, Chucks, Machining Soft Jaws, Special Fixtures.
· Operate CNC-small lot sizes.
· Inspection and appropriate offset edits and tool replacement.
· Understand and comply with all aspects of our quality policies and certifications.
· Perform in harmony with coworkers while consistently striving for excellence.
* Opportunity to advance
· Paid Holidays
· Health and Dental Insurance
· 401K plan with excellent match history
· Vacation accruement schedule
· Tuition Reimbursement / Apprenticeship Programs