At Creative Automation, Inc., we are world-class engineers and manufacturers of custom material handling and processing equipment for the woodworking and related industries. For over 45 years our company has been providing automated solutions to top manufacturers in the United States and Canada. Our customers include the manufacturers of: furniture, doors, windows, kitchen cabinets, wood flooring and countertops.
We are currently seeking a productive, experienced CNC Machinist to join our winning team.
Creative Automation Inc., is located in Abbotsford, a small Central Wisconsin town in between Eau Claire and Wausau.
Requirements for the CNC Machinist Include:
- 2 year diploma in machine tooling techniques
- 3 years CNC experience
- Welding background a plus
- Gibbs/CAM programming software experience preferable
- Ability to make G and M code edits on the CNC machine
- Aptitude test and security agreement will be required
Employee Benefits Include:
- Attractive wage
- Health insurance (Company pays 90% of premium)
- Short-term disability insurance
- Annual bonus program
- 401k plan
- 1st shift