A minimum of 2 years in manufacturing required.
Operators are required to interact with managers, employees, vendors, and customers. Therefore, the following skills and proficiencies are also essential requirements of the position:
- Ability to maintain regular, predictable, and punctual attendance.
- Computer usage and typing skills are essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Communicates effectively: conveys facts and information clearly both verbally and orally.
- Collaborates well with others: proactively contributes to group objectives; volunteers to help others.
Apply at www.staffmark.com and then email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
The Operator is responsible for operating a given number of plastic blow molding machines (including in-line equipment), and makes necessary adjustments or minor repairs to ensure production of containers is made in a safe, efficient and high quality manner. The primary duties of an Operator include: