"We are proud to be leading the country’s most talented group of engineers, machinists and craftspeople with a dedication to improving the quality of others’ lives." Michael Fitzgerald, President & CEO
For Acero, proud to be an American manufacturer means the newest in engineering, the best in quality, and the most dedicated, passionate and brightest in their field. If that’s you we want hear from you. Read on!
Do you have a background in CNC manufacturing, excellent interpersonal skills, and a grand view and knowledge of the production process? You may be the CNC Machine Parts Estimator & Planner we’re looking for!
Our CNC Machine Parts Estimator & Planner is responsible for defining and implementing the company production strategies, relying on our ERP system to ensure smooth operations throughout the production and distribution life of the many products created in our 80,000 sq ft, state of the art CNC manufacturing facility.
- Work directly with clients: provide all quotes, handle all customer service matters related to production, and ensure on-time delivery.
- Utilize the Global Shop ERP system
- Manage all material flow in and out of the facility, evaluating needs, planning inventory, and coordinating production schedules to meet the needs of each order.
- Determine production planning strategies, striving for continuous improvement.
- Provide positive and effective leadership by example and proactive involvement, exemplifying Acero Precision’s mission, vision, and core values. Aceroprecision.com
- Experience with CNC Machining: Lathes/Mills.
- Technical knowledge and experience of production process.
- Must be able to read blueprint
- Excellent interpersonal skills and supervisory experience with extensive knowledge of manufacturing practices and techniques.
- Firm understanding of estimating principles and practices relating to product costing, expense budgeting and inventories.
- Software proficiencies with Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel, and a high proficiency in ERP systems.
- Strong judgment and decision-making, critical thinking, coordination, personnel management, time management, complex problem solving, and presentation skills.
- A BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Certifications or specialized training.
- At least five (5) years of experience in tooling, machine tool programming, methods, inspection procedures and work holding.
Questions? Visit the Acero Precision website - www.aceroprecision.com for more information.
It is the policy of Acero Precision not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Acero Precision to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Principals only. Recruiters please do not reply to Acero job posts. All applications and/or contact information submitted are kept on file and are the property of Acero Precision.
Keyword: production, planner, manufacturing, erp, manager, Mechanical Engineering, cnc, machining, lathes, mills, production, global shop, production manager, operations
From: Acero Precision