We have exciting opportunities for CNC Machinists in our Fabrication department. Second and third shifts available. Produces machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machines.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Skilled CNC machinists with a diverse background in router, lathe and/or mill operation
- Strong shop aptitude; math and measuring skills are a plus
- Quick learner with hands-on, machining background
- Keys in or downloads provided programs into manual, semi-automatic, and automatic routers employing recognized tooling and procedures with tolerances that are close but not difficult to maintain
- Adjusts machine and fixture stops to maintain tolerance requirements
- Operates control console and check work position at specified reference points, interprets part drawings and uses required measuring instruments to inspect work
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- Group Health & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid time off
Education: Requires a high school education or its equivalent though vocational math is preferred
Experience: Minimum of 1 year machining experience is preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.