Company in the Northwest Suburbs is looking for a CNC Lathe Machinist / Programmer to join their 2nd shift team.
· Must have a minimum of 3-5 years as a full Setup/Operate/Program Machinist on Lathe machines. Company mostly has Haas and Mazak CNC machines.
· This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days of work are Monday through Friday, 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM for the day shift, and 2:30 PM to 11:00 PM for the 2nd shift. Shift schedules may vary depending on business needs.
CNC Programmer/ Machinist A (Advanced Level):
· Requires significant process expertise and experience, the use of independent judgement, and the ability to work with no supervision.
· Create new and modify all required complex CNC machining programs with no supervision, determine processing methods, tooling needs and tool feed and speeds for most efficient and cost-effective operation.
· Program CNC machines with the CAM software, if required in your area.
· Uses manual lathes, mills, and grinders to make new and modify existing tools, if required in your area.
· Must demonstrate proficiency on at least four different work centers.
· All essential functions listed below.
Preferred Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or GED
· National Institute of Metalworking Skills (NIMS) Machinist Certification; Other related certifications will be considered
· CNC Machinist technical training
· Good blueprint reading skills
· Good shop math skills
· Ability to read and write English
· 3-5+ years` experience in a production and/or machining environment for advanced level position
PLEASE LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
***$500 Referral Bonus ***
We will pay you a referral bonus for anyone you refer to us after they have worked 90 calendar days.