A CNC Lathe Machinist job in Houston, Texas is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible operate CNC lathe machine and quality check parts once completed. To be considered for this role, , you will need a High School Diploma or equivalent along with one to three years of lathe machining experience. This is a very visible, contract to hire opportunity with a growing company and has excellent upward mobility.
CNC Lathe Machinist Job duties:
* Operate CNC Lathe machine.
* Applies principles, techniques and safety procedures when operating CNC Lathe.
* Quality check parts for accuracy using micrometers and calipers.
* Relies on extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplishment goals.
* Keep machine clean and well lubricated and work area orderly.
* Five plus years of CNC Lathe Machining background.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Experience with fanuc controls required.
* Experience with machined 316 and 17-4 stainless steel.
* Must be able to read blue prints and drawings.
If you are interested in this CNC Lathe Machinist job in Houston, Texas, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated servicesfrom jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.