CNC Lathe Machinist
Hi we are a small prototype machine shop that performs high quality machining work for different industries. This environment gives you the chance to learn all types of material from hardened nickel alloys to soft copper and aluminum. We work in high tolerances and move from job to job quickly. All candidates should be able to
- Read blueprints, interpret and able to communicate in English with co-workers
- Set-up machine for different jobs, including work-holding fixtures, tool measuring, and programming
- be familiar with machining practices and standards
- We are a Mazak machine shop so any candidates with Mazatrol experience is a plus
- We are ISO 9000 certified, any experience with ISO would help
We work 40 hr weeks with usually 5hrs of overtime on Saturdays, full medical insurance with no pay by the employee and profit sharing after the first year.