We are looking for an expert-level PowerMill Programmer. At Antiquity Stone we mill large-scale complex sculptures in stone on 5-axis CNC machines. No prior experience in stone is necessary for this position. The CAM programmer is responsible for writing milling toolpaths in PowerMill for several projects across multiple machines within the shop. This is a full time, salaried position with benefits. Pay is competitive and based on experience.
· CAM/CNC programming using PowerMill.
· Maintain production in accordance with the design/engineering specifications, time/completion schedules, quality standards and employee safety.
· Work closely with the management and supervisors to coordinate output and production sequence in compliance with company goals.
· Monitor the milling progress carefully and detect possible problems with the milling programs.
· Maintain good communication with the CNC Operators including detailed documentation of programs to be run as well as written and verbal instructions to ensure they have all the information they need to safely operate the machines.
· Assist the Project Manager in engineering the process by which parts will be fabricated. This includes helping to design jigs, fixtures, and frames which will be used to hold workpieces in the milling machines.
- 5+ years experience programming in PowerMill
- Experience with Fanuc controllers preferred
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Detailed oriented, self-motivated, ability to work well with limited supervision.
- Ability to be organized and meticulous as projects are complex
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position, Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30pm with a half hour unpaid lunch.
About Antiquity Stone
Antiquity Stone, LLC is a privately owned stone sculpture production facility, using state of the art digital technology and machinery to produce high end stone sculpture. Antiquity Stone operates 10- 5-axis CNC machines and 2 Robots in a 60,000 square foot facility.
Because of continued growth, we are looking for a CAM Programmer to join our team at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Morrisville, PA, just outside of Philadelphia.