Stanfordville Machine & Mfg. Co., Inc. located in Poughkeepsie, NY, has an immediate opening for a full time Sales Executive. Applicant must have minimum of 5 years exerience in CNC Machining and the ability to do outside sales involving precision machining of metal and plastic parts based on the customers and potential customers engineering prints. Must be very effective in person, on the telephone and using internet. Needs to have an aggresive personality , ability to follow up on leads, familiar with ACT Software (or equivalent) Looking for a bright, high energy level, team player, negotiation intelligent, individual with an excellent manufacturing sales record.
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts
- Inititates sales process by scheduling appointments, making initial presentation, understanding account requirements
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account, explaining product and service capabilities, overcoming objections, preparing contracts
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Accomlishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Skills/Qualifications: CNC Machining Knowledge, Presentation skills, Internal communications, informing others, Verbal communication, Closing skills, Motivation for sales, Sales planning, Persistence, Meeting sales goals
- Reads engineering drawings and interprets smallest details
- Generates revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification and closing sales.
Benefits include: health insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation and Holiday) 401k, year end bonuses, awards program.
SalaryGenerates revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification and closing sales. commensurate with experience. Come join a progressive team.